Most health care and wellness clinics are not on social media. If you're reading this, chances are, you're one of the few actually using it. That's step one. But one huge issue we hear about daily when meeting with clinic owners is that social media is time consuming and they aren't getting any results.
Here are a few strategies that anyone can do to get you started on your patient/client lead generation sales engine:
1. Post at least once a day.
- But not 5 times+, this is just spammy
- Create ORIGINAL in-depth content that will be interesting to your audience
- Utilize hashtags. We recommend 10- the max you're allowed to use
2. Respond to people's comments and messages
- You've heard it before, social media is a two way street
- Instagram is highly engaging, use this to your advantage
3. Take The Link in Bio Approach
- When you post with the intent to drive traffic back to your site in order to generate leads, you can refer people back to your profile link by using the common "link in bio" reference.
- You can use this to link back to your website (ensure it's set up to capture leads!) or one of your landing pages
4. Boost Your Results With Instagram Ads
- This is the quickest way to generate leads from Instagram. Don't be cheap if you have the cash, you'll thank yourself later.
- If you're a new clinic, offering a new services, or an existing clinic looking to boost business, this is the way to go
- Always be testing. Test out different images, copy, and targeting. We recommend running two ads at all time, otherwise how do you know you have the best ad running?
5. Use Instagram Stories
- Rethink Social achieves a couple thousand views when doing stories, many are not following us and then follow us after seeing the story
- Use hashtags and geotagging that apply to your target audience to extend your reach
- Write down a list of themes and ideas for your stories. People like consistency.
Start with these strategies and Instagram may be your most powerful patient lead generation channel before you know it. Which strategies have you tried?